Are you planning to apply for a Pag-IBIG housing loan or home financing? Before you do, it’s important to know if you’re eligible for the loan. In this blog post, we’ll discuss the eligibility requirements for both Pag-IBIG housing loan and home financing. We’ll also provide a step-by-step guide on how to apply for these loans. By the end of this post, you’ll have a better understanding of the eligibility requirements and application process for Pag-IBIG housing loan and home financing.
Here are the eligibility requirements for a Pag-IBIG home financing:
1. You must be an “active member” of Pag-IBIG with at least 24 months of savings.
2. You must be “not more than 65 years old” at the date of loan application and “not more than 70 years old” at the date of loan maturity.
3. You must have “legal capacity to acquire and encumber real property”
4. You must have “no Pag-IBIG housing loan foreclosed, cancelled, bought back, or voluntarily surrendered”
5. If you have an existing Pag-IBIG Housing account or Short Term Loan (STL), payments must be updated.
To apply for a Pag-IBIG home financing, you need to complete the following steps:
1. Complete the requirements to apply for a Pag-IBIG home financing, which include:
– Home Financing Application
– Updated Tax Declaration and Tax Receipt
– Vicinity Map of Property
– Valid IDs
– Additional Requirement by Loan Purpose
– Certified True Copy of Title
– Proof of Income
2. Submit your Pag-IBIG home financing application via Virtual Pag-IBIG or at any Pag-IBIG Housing Business Center or Pag-IBIG Fund branch near you.
3. Receive your Notice of Approval (NOA) and Letter of Guaranty (LOG) if your application is complete and in order.
4. Complete the requirements stated in your Notice of Approval (NOA) within ninety (90) calendar days, including among others, the transfer of title and annotation of mortgage.
5. Receive your Pag-IBIG home financing proceeds within ten (10) working days upon submission of your post-approval requirements.
6. Start paying your Pag-IBIG home financing exactly one (1) month after its release date using your permanent Home Financing Account No. 12Digit-HFAN when paying.
For more information, please visit [Pag-IBIG’s official website](https://www.pagibigfund.gov.ph/Availmentofnewloan.html).
👉 Ask Enemelita, email@example.com